1. Who is IKLAS?
The inception of IKLAS I.A.S Academy was a result of a Noble intention to uplift the aspirants who have the intent but fail to compete and excel in Civil Services due to lack of resources and guidance.
IKLAS I.A.S Academy has been providing the best possible coaching for Civil Service Exams with an ambiance which inculcates not just acquiring of knowledge but also good Ethics thus enabling the future Officers to be pious, God Fearing and patriotic, eliminating the evil of Corruption, Favouritism, and Misuse of Power. Officers with the intention to Serve the Nation to make a better INDIA.
2. What is the Process of admission in IKLAS?
Please enroll for the course @ https://iklas.in (1. Please register with the Username and Password of your choice. 2. Please log in to your email and click the confirmation link to activate your IKLAS account. Please Login to your IKLAS Account and click on the Course, you will be redirected to the payment option.)
3. Do serving and retired officers teach?
Yes! Our expert faculty also includes Serving and Retired Officers.
ABOUT THE IKLAS UPSC COURSE:
4. Purpose of this Course?
Our UPSC Course aims at identifying and selecting Deserving and Hardworking Aspirants for our UPSC Residential Coaching Program and also to prepare them for UPSC Civil Services Exams.
5. Who can benefit from this Program?
Aspirants who have completed their graduation and are aspiring to excel in UPSC Civil Service Exams.
Aspirants who have tried to succeed in UPSC Civil Services Exams but could not make it in the final list.
Aspirants will be mentored and trained by experienced faculty who have been successful in nurturing aspirants to become Civil Servants.
6. What are the salient features of this Coaching?
Aspirants will get a complete insight into UPSC Exams. Live Interactive Classes from experienced faculty, Weekly Tests, Performance Analysis of Tests, etc.,
7. Who can enroll in this course?
Aspirants who have completed their graduation and are aspiring to excel in UPSC Civil Service Exams.
Aspirants who have tried to succeed in UPSC Civil Services Exams but could not make it in the final list.(To be reordered)
8. Is the fees refundable?
No. The fees will not be refundable.
9. What will be the medium of instruction/teaching?
The medium of instruction will be English, this is to prepare the Aspirants for their future journey of Civil Service aspirations.
10. Can Aspirants get access to recorded Classes and other Video resources?
Yes, all the aspirants will be provided exclusive access to Recorded Classes and other resources in IKLAS Portal.
11. What will be the duration of Live classes every day?
Three and a Half Hours of Live Interactive Classes will be conducted from Monday to Friday. The duration might change based on the requirements or as required for the Course at the discretion of the Academy.
12. Where / Whom should the aspirants address their grievances?
In case of any grievances, the aspirants can always contact the Admin / Support Team. Our Teaching and Non-Teaching staff members will be in constant touch with the aspirants for their feedback about the program and grievances.
13. What happens when an aspirant misses a class? Are there any alternatives to catch up?
Yes, all the aspirants will be provided exclusive access to Recorded Classes and other videos in IKLAS Portal, however accessing recorded videos will not be considered as attendance for those classes.
14. Is there an option to view a demo class before joining?
Yes! You can avail the option of demo classes. You can watch from the series of Classes.
15. Will the faculty clarify my doubt in Tamil?
No, the course is intended for the aspirants across India, clarifying doubts in one regional language will only lead to aspirants questioning the fairness of the Course. However, a separate session might be considered, if required.
16. Can Aspirants enroll midway during the course / Aspirants who got to know about this course late, can they join after the course is started?
Yes! This course is intended for the benefit of the aspirants, hence the aspirants who missed the opportunity to join at the beginning of the course can indeed join Midway. To help those aspirants, exclusive access will be provided for all the recorded Videos of the missed classes.
17. Can Aspirants discontinue midway during the course for whatsoever reason? Will the fees be refunded in such a scenario?
Aspirants are free to take their decisions regarding discontinuing from the Course. However, the fees once paid shall not be refunded.
18. Can existing aspirants of IKLAS Online Academy join this course?
Yes, Aspirants from IKLAS Foundation Course are welcome to join this course, and it is pretty much recommended for them.
19. I am attending a course from another Academy; can I still join IKLAS UPSC Online Course?
Yes, this course is comprehensively designed that it benefits Aspirants from all walks, be it a First-timer or a Persistent Aspirant.
20. Can aspirants residing in Chennai, who are enrolled for the Online Course utilize the library facility of IKLAS IAS Academy?
Yes! The Aspirants can utilize the Library facility at a specified time.
21. How will the mentoring sessions be conducted?
Mentoring sessions will be Live and Interactive sessions, where the Aspirants can raise their queries and get their doubts clarified from their Mentors. The Mentors will also be guiding the Aspirants to achieve success in their UPSC aspirations.
22. Can the course fee be paid in installments?
Our Course fee is comparatively very low to the other Academies. Our complete course fee is equivalent to installments of other Academies. Hence the entire Course fee should be paid as a whole and there are no options of installments at this point in time.
23. Will I be asked to pay any other fee in the future during the course?
Unlike the other Academies, Our course fee is an all-inclusive course fee and you will not be paying anything more than what you pay once. Our Course fee includes Coaching, Test Series - Prelims and Mains, Mentoring, Study Material, etc.,
24. Is there anything in addition to what is mentioned as a value addition within this UPSC Coaching?
Yes, we are certainly planning to include a tailor-made English language course. We may also include Value-adding sessions as and when required.
25. Will I receive any scholarship when I enroll in this Course?
One of the major reasons for the inception of the Academy was to make education available for the less privileged aspirants, and we provide education as a service and not as a business. Hence, we will provide scholarships to students who are eligible (those who fall under the eligibility criteria - i.e. physically challenged, COVID warriors, orphan).
26. What subjects will be covered in this Course?
There will be an extensive course which will cover all Major Subjects from General Studies Prelims and Mains I .e. History, Geography, Polity, Economy, Aptitude, and Current affairs, Environment and Ecology, etc.,
27. Will I get any study material?
Yes, IKLAS Academy will provide a soft copy of required stud/y materials, and the Aspirants will also get exclusive access to the Recorded Videos of Classes and other resources.
28. Will there be any mentoring support/program? If yes! How will that work?
Yes! Regular Mentoring sessions will be conducted to boost the morale and confidence of the Aspirants, these sessions will be Live and Interactive sessions, where the Aspirants can interact with their Mentors.
29. Will there be any assessment tests?
Yes, there will be a Weekly Assessment Test (Every Week) and a Monthly Revision Test. These tests will include both Multiple Choice Questions and Descriptive Answer Questions.
30. Apart from the Online Classes is there any other support that I get from IKLAS?
IKLAS will support you at every step during the course, we will provide all the required study material, clarify your queries, provide guidance and motivation sessions, etc.,
31. How can Aspirants clarify their queries if any / What are their options?
Regular Mentoring sessions will be organized, and these sessions will be interactive sessions, where the Aspirants can raise their queries and get their doubts clarified from their Mentors. The Mentors will also be guiding the Aspirants to achieve success in their UPSC aspirations. Aspirants can also get in touch with the faculty members during the non-teaching hours.
32. Will there be regular tests conducted during the Course?
Yes, there will be a Weekly Assessment Test (Every Week) and a Monthly Revision Test. These tests will be followed by live discussions to appraise the aspirants on the answers.
33. Will the Current Affairs be restricted only for the Prelim Test?
Current affairs play a vital role in both Prelims as well as Main Exam. Our classes will comprehensively cover Current Affairs for both Prelims and Mains. It is the Aspirants success we are after and hence, our Course will be extensive.
34. How will online current affairs classes be helpful for aspirants?
The Current Affairs classes will be Live Interactive Sessions, where aspirants can acquire in-depth knowledge and benefit from the discussions and guidance to support every aspect of their preparation.
35. What should I do if I face any technical issues?
Please contact IKLAS Support Team @ 9840686562 / Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT UPSC CSE:
36. How can I clear my Civil Service Exams in my first attempt with good marks?
Hard work with persistence and perseverance with the right guidance is essential to clear Civil Service in the very first attempt. Always remember, there is no alternative to hard work.
37. Will my financial/economic situation impact my preparation?
No! Dedication and hard work are what you need to imbibe, and IKLAS will provide the necessary guidance for you to succeed in your aspirations.
38. Do I have to be a bright aspirant and topper of the class to start preparation for UPSC?
UPSC recruits candidates for Civil Services, these are people who would handle the Administration and this needs basic qualification to start off your preparations, and to succeed as a Civil Servant you will need to enhance your administrative skills and Interpersonal capabilities.
39. How should I select my optional subject?
The selection of Optional Subject can be done based on three aspects;
Your interest in that Subject
Availability of Study / Reference Material
Availability of a Guide / Faculty
40. Can I prepare for UPSC while pursuing a degree?
Yes. You can start your preparation while you are pursuing a Degree, ideally one can start preparing for the UPSC while they are still in school. However, but you will only be eligible to appear for the UPSC examination when you graduate with a Degree from a Recognized University.
41. What is the relevance of Current Affairs in the Civil Services Examination?
Current affairs play a vital role in both Prelims as well as Main Exam. Our classes will comprehensively cover Current Affairs for both Prelims and Mains. Hence our Course Live Sessions on Current Affairs every week. In-depth knowledge and understanding of Current Affairs will take you one step closer to your success in UPSC.
42. How many vacancies are filled up every year by UPSC, through their examinations?
The vacancies are based on the requirement of the Government of India and UPSC recruits candidates accordingly to fill those vacancies. The recent trend shows that the vacancies are roughly between 700 to 1100 for every year.
43. When will the recorded live sessions and discussions will be uploaded in the portal?
The live classes and discussion sessions will be recorded after that it will be processed and uploaded in the student portal(ioa.iklas.in) within 24hours after the end of the live class or discussion.
Please contact IKLAS Support Team @ 9840686562